| || |
- AMS 5915 datasheet is now available in the new revision 4.1. With the revision, the burst pressure for the sensor AMS 5915-0200-D has been changed. please link AMS 5915 。
- From the 13th to the 16th of November we are at the Compamed medical fair 2023 in Duesseldorf, Germany. Meet us at booth M04 in hall 8A. More see www.analog-micro.com .
- The board-mount pressure sensor AMS 5935 is now available for the following pressure types and ranges: differential (relative) pressure sensors in ranges from 0 ... 2.5 mbar up to 0 ... 1 bar, absolute pressure types from 0 ... 500 mbar up to 0 ... 2 bar and 700 ... 1200 mbar for barometric measurements. Bidirectional differential sensors are available in pressure ranges from -1.25 ... +1.25 mbar up to -1 ... +1 bar. please link AMS 5935 .
- From the 9th to the 11th of May 2023 we present our products at the Sensor+Test 2023 in Nuremberg. Get your free admission voucher here www.analog-micro.com and meet us at booth 1-310.
- AMS 5935 datasheet is now available. please link AMS 5935 。
- We will be presenting our products at Electronica 2022 in Munich from the 15.11.2022 to the 18.11.2022 and at the Compamed 2022 in Dusseldorf from the 14.11.2022 to the 17.11.2022. More see www.analogmicro.de .
- The new board-mount pressure sensor AMS 5935 is now available. The AMS 5935 is an 18 bit pressure sensor that is perfectly suited for mobile microcontroller applications due to its extremely low current consumption and supply voltage range of 1.7 ... 3.6 V. For more information, please visit AMS 5935s product page.
- New revisions of the AMS 5812, AMS 5915 and AMS 6915 data sheets are now available.
- Meet us at the virtual Sensor+Test from the 4.5.2021 to the 6.5.2021.
- We will be presenting our products at Hannover Messe from the 12.04.2021 to the 16.04.2021.
- To make it easier for our customers to integrate our board mount pressure sensors into their products, we now provide 3D CAD models in step format for the sensor families AMS 5915, AMS 5812, AMS 5612 and AMS 5105. Detailed information please link AMS 5915/5812/5612 3D-Model.
- The datasheet for the miniaturized pressure transmitter series AMS 4710 with 0 to 10 V output is now available. More see AMS 4710.
- The board-mount pressure sensor AMS 5812 is now also available for differential pressure measurements in a pressure range from 0 to 0.4 psi and for bidirectional differential pressure measurements in a pressure range from -0.054 psi to 0.054 psi. Our pressure sensors from the AMS 5812 series are an almost ideal replacement for products from the SM5852 and SM5812 series from SMI. With identical package dimensions and pinout the AMS 5812 series offers a 0.5 ... 4.5 V analog output and an I2C digital output with 14 bit resolution. more see AMS 5812.
- We will be presenting our products at Electronica 2020 in Munich from the 10.10.2020 to the 13.10.2020 and at the Compamed 2020 in Dusseldorf from the 16.10.2020 to the 19.10.2020. More see www.analogmicro.de .
- From the 23th to the 25th of june 2020 we present our products at the Sensor+Test 2020 in Nuremberg. Meet us at booth 3C-208, More see www.analogmicro.de .
- From the 18th to the 21st of November we are at Compamed 2019 in Düsseldorf together with HJK. Meet us in hall 8A booth M04 and learn more about our product“s various applications in medical instrumentation.
- The board-mount pressure sensor AMS 5915 is now available for pneumatic applications up to 16 bar with an over pressure of 30 bar. Learn more see AMS 5915-PR05.
- From the 25th to the 27th of june 2019 we present our products at the Sensor+Test 2019 in Nuremberg. Get your free admission voucher here www.analogmicro.de and meet us at booth 1-215.
- Analog Microelectronics publishes the application note "How to measure blood pressure using an AMS 5915 and an Arduino", see AMS 5915 AN05.
- AMG present our new board-mount Mini pressure sensor AMS 6916 with analog ratiometric voltage Output (0.5 .. 4.5V). Learn more at AMS 6916.
- Analog Microelectronics publishes the application note "Arduino Nano Kit for AMS 5812 pressure sensors" with source code for Arduinos IDE, see AMS 5812 AN05.
- Analog Microelectronics publishes the application note "Data readout of AMS 5915 pressure sensors with Arduino Uno" with source code for Arduinos IDE, see AMS 5915 AN04. A simple method that enables connection and communication between a 3.3V pressure sensor and a 5V Microcontroller
- Analog Microelectronics publishes the application note "Interfacing AMS 5812 to an Arduino Uno" with source code for Arduinos IDE, see AMS 5812 AN04.
- From the 26th to the 28th of june 2018 we present our products at the Sensor+Test 2018 in Nuremberg. Get your free admission voucher here www.analogmicro.de and meet us at booth 1-254.
- Our PCB pressure sensor module is now available with 0 .. 5/10 V voltage output. For more information see AMS 2710/11 at product page AMS 2710/11.
- We present our new miniaturized pressure sensor module AMS 2712 with 4 .. 20 mA current-loop output. Learn more at AMS 2712 at product page AMS 2712.
- AMG present our new miniaturized pressure transmitter AMS 3012 with 4 .. 20 mA current-loop output in a robust dust- and water-tight (IP67) metal package. Learn more at AMS 3012 .
- From the 30th of may to the 1st of june 2017 AMG present the products at the Sensor+Test 2017 in Nuremberg. Get your free admission voucher here www.analogmicro.de and meet us at booth 1-309.
- New official Website released.
- AMG present our new miniaturized pressure transmitter AMS 3011 with 0..5V Output. Learn more at AMS 3011 .
- In the application note AMS 5105 AN01 "Monitoring HVAC filter and fan units using AMS 5105" Analog Microelectronics proposes the use of the OEM pressure sensor AMS 5105 in HVAC systems.
- We are glad to announce our new board-mountable, digital OEM pressure sensor series AMS 6915.
- AMS 5915, an OEM pressure sensor with I2C output, is now available with higher pressure ranges from 2 bar up to 10 bar for pneumatic applications.