| || |
- To simplify the use of CAV444 in industrial capacitive sensor systems with 0 .. 5 V or 0 .. 10 V voltage output Analog Microelectronics publishes the application note "Construction of capacitive sensors with 0 .. 5/0 .. 10 V output", see CAV444_AN01.
- Analog Microelectronics publishes the application note "Construction of capacitive sensors with 4..20 mA output", see CAV444_AN02. Therein the realization of capacitive sensor systems with two-wire 4..20 mA current loop output using CAV444 and AM402 is described.
- Analog Microelectronics publishes a revised version of CAV424's datasheet.
- CAV424's breadboard as well as the user guide for CAV424's breadboard and the user guide for CAV444's breadboard have been reworked.
- Analog Microelectronics releases an improved version of CAV444's dimensioning sheet,see CAV444_Cali Rev. 3.2with increased capacitance range from 10 pF to 10 nF.
- To make the dimensioning of circuits with CAV444 easier Analog Microelectronics offers Kali_CAV444 Rev. 3.
- Analog Microelectronics likes to announce the availibility of the CAV424 and CAV444 with improved performance.